Trish Foster teaches Introduction to Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources; and Mapping, Visualization, and Photography.
Trish also coaches Archery.
CONTACT TRISH FOSTER: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MS in Biology with concentrations in Aquatic and Environmental Sciences from East Tennessee State University, 1992
- BS in Biology and Chemistry, Cooperative Degree, Meredith College and North Carolina State University, 1990
- Field Biologist, Duke Power Company, NC and SC
- State Park Naturalist for Warrior’s Path, Tennessee
- Graduate Instructor for ETSU, Biology Dept.
- Environmental Specialist, GA Dept of Natural Resources
- Senior Scientist, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Homeschool Coordinator and Lead Instructor for Gwinnett Envir. & Heritage Center
- Instructor/Coach at Vantage Point Education
- AMS Montessori-certified Instructor
- Certified Instructor for GA Adopt-A-Stream, Project WET, Project WILD, Project Learning Tree and GA 4H in Wildlife and Forestry
- Certified NASP Archery Coach
- Serves on the Georgia Envirothon Council
- Serves as Science Olympiad Coach, Envirothon, and National Ocean Science Bowl Coach for VPE
- GA DNR-Wildlife Resources Division Volunteer
- Program Administrator for the Advanced Training for Environmental Education in Georgia (ATEEG) Certification Program
Trish and her husband, David, live in the Hoschton area. Their 2 children, Coral and Cooper, were graduates of Vantage Point Education.